Measuring Tips to Assure The Best Fit
1. Bustmeasured horizontally, relax arms at sides and measure across the fullest part of the breast.
2. WaistMeasured horizontally, this is the smallest part of the waist. Make sure to measure slightly loose.
3. HipsMeasured horizontally, find the widest part of the hips, measurement has to go past the two hipbones.
4. Sleeve lengthMeasured with a slightly bent arm from the junction of the shoulder until the bottom of the sleeve.
5. LengthMeasured vertically along the side seam from the middle of the armpit down to the hem of the garment.
|Olvi's Sizes||US Sizes||EU Sizes||Bust||Waist||Hips|